Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Goodbye to A Baby Name Per Day

Last Saturday's notice that I would be switching over to a .com quickly transitioned into launching the new site, Once Upon a Time Baby Names. After 100,000 hits I was afraid of switching to a new site and abandoning this one (and still not sure if I should leave it up, still working out issues). Facebook fans, don't worry - only the name has changed and you need not re-like. Email subscribers, feed subscribers and followers, however, I'm afraid you will need to head over to the new page and re-subscribe. I'm sorry to trouble all of you, and I am so thankful for all of you.

FYI, all the posts here have been moved there.

1 comment:

  1. if you want to give a smart name to your kid, visit http://www.babynameshouse.com/ and never get out of option for names

    ReplyDelete