Thursday, May 10, 2012

SSA Top 10 Baby Names in 2010

I'm back from my Google Chrome and Blogger break. First Blogger changed things, then it said I had to use Google Chrome, and if you know me, you know how stubborn I am when I'm comfortable. Anyway, apologies.

The Social Security Administration will release the 2011 top baby names tomorrow. Here are my predictions as to what the new list will look like. This is the first time I've made any predictions, so tomorrow we'll see how wrong I am. Also, this is just a wild guess. I have no clue.


1.      Sophia
2.      Olivia
3.      Isabella
4.      Emma
5.      Addison
6.      Ava
7.      Lily
8.      Grace
9.      Emily
10.  Madison

Also, Charlotte, Harper, Lila, Scarlett and Ruby will go up on the list.

1.      Jayden
2.      William
3.      Aiden
4.      Mason
5.      Ethan
6.      Michael
7.      James
8.      Alexander
9.      Noah
10. Daniel

Also, Jack, Jackson, Connor, Luke, Lucas, Caleb, Elijah, Brayden and Evan will probably go up in ranking as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment